If you have questions about registration, please contact the building principals.
All forms have been attached below.
Required Health Forms are attached below
School supply lists and school calendar are attached below
To pay on-line please click the following link.
District 19 extends a warm welcome to our new students and families. The following information is presented to help the registration process flow quickly and smoothly. To be eligible for admission to District 19, a child must be 5 years old and less than 21 years of age on or before September 1 of the current school term. A child with exceptional needs who qualifies for special education services is eligible for admission at 3 years of age.
Parents should be prepared to present the following documents and forms when enrolling their child(ren) in District 19 schools for the first time.
1. Birth certificate – certified original copy (hospital copy not accepted).
2. Must present proof of residency within District 19 by providing the required number of documents form each of the following categories:
Category I (One document required)
- Most recent property tax bill and proof of payment, e.g., canceled check or Form 1098
- Mortgage papers
- Signed and dated lease and proof of last month’s payment, e.g., canceled check or receipts
- Letter from manager and proof of last month’s payment, e.g., canceled check or receipts
Category II (Two documents showing proper address are required)
- Driver’s license
- Vechicle registration
- Voter registration
- Most recent cable television and/or credit card bill
- Current public aid card
- Current homeoweners/renters insurance policy and premium payment receipt
- Most recent gas, electric, and/or water bill
3. Physical examination – required for all new out-of-state students and for students entering pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, sixth and ninth grades. Must be signed by an Illinois physician.
4. Dental examination – required for all new out-of-state students and for students entering kindergarten, second and sixth grade.
5. Proof of immunizations against communicable diseases as required by the Illinois Department of Health – required within one year before entering pre-kindergarten, kindergarten or first grade, for all new students entering District 19, and for students entering fifth, sixth and ninth grade.
6. Eye examinations are now required for all new out of state students and students entering kindergarten. Eye exams must be completed by a licensed optometrist or ophthalmologist. In some instances, additional documentation may be required.