District 19 Parents As Teachers Program
Parents as Teachers promotes the optimal early development, learning and health of young children by supporting and engaging their parents and caregivers. We advance the delivery of high quality services for families through a comprehensive system of supports and innovative solutions.
- Home Visits
- Group Connections
ALDEN-HEBRON PAT SERVICES FOR YOUR FAMILY INCLUDE:
- Personal Home visits- facilitated by a licensed Early Childhood Teacher/certified parent educator based on your individual family needs
- Group Connections-opportunities to learn with other families
- Child Screening- annual developmental screening and health review
- Resource Network- connection to community resources
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF YOUR PARENT EDUCATOR
- We will provide you with current, research-based information on child development and parenting.
- We will help you to become a better observer of your child at each stage of development.
- We will keep all information shared with us confidential.
- We will contact you in the event we are unable to keep our designated appointment.
- We pledge to partner with you to get your child off to the best possible start in life.
|August 28th ||Alden-Hebron Elementary School Playground||8am-9am||Playgroup-Apples|
|September 11th||Alden-Hebron Elementary||8am-9am||Playgroup-TBD|
|September 25th||Alden-Hebron Elementary School||5:30-6:30pm||Group Connection-TBD|
|October 16th||Alden-Hebron Elementary School||8am-9am||Playgroup-TBD|
|October 23rd||Alden-Hebron Elementary School||1:30-5pm and 6-7pm||Group Connection-TBD|
For more information or to schedule an appointment for your child please contact Katie Beck at (815) 648-2442 ext. 1534