COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT | OVERVIEW
Following the failure of the April 2019 bond referendum, the Board established a plan to re-engage the community, collect feedback, and determine a course of action to resolve the District’s aging infrastructure, facilities needs, and the long-term viability. Over the next few months, the District will host a variety of activities to ensure all community members have an opportunity to share ideas and priorities related to long-term District goals and facility planning. Community members are encouraged to share feedback and participate in the following:
COMMUNITY SURVEY: OPEN NOVEMBER 18 – DECEMBER 16, 2019
- Click HERE to take the survey online.
- To obtain a paper survey, please stop by the Elementary School or the MS/HS.
- DEADLINE: Online and paper surveys must be completed and returned to the District Office, 11915 Price Rd, Hebron, IL 60034, by December 16, 2019.
COMMUNITY WORKSHOP: THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2019, 6:30-8:00PM @ MS/HS GYMNASIUM
- Please join us for an interactive workshop to define community priorities and long-range planning goals.
- All community members, parents, and staff are invited!
RSVP REQUESTED: Please call (815) 648-1603 by December 2 to ensure appropriate space and materials for all!
COMMUNITY FEEDBACK REPORT: JANUARY 22, 2020, 7PM @ ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GYMNASIUM
- Click here to view the Community Feedback Report – Posted on January 23, 2020
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT PLANNING TIMELINE
- Click here for School Board & Administration Planning Workshop: October 23, 2019
COMMUNITY MAILER POSTCARD
- Click here to view the Community Engagement Postcard mailed to all Alden-Hebron District 19 residents
FAQ’s → PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS TO: email@example.com
- Click here to view the Community Engagement FAQ’s - coming soon!
- Please note - to ensure all residents are informed of our community’s collective questions and concerns the District and School Board will not respond individually but will develop a comprehensive FAQ list.
REFERENDUM INFORMATION (APRIL 2019)
- To review referendum information from the April 7, 2019 referenda, please click here