Alden-Hebron Elementary School Mission Statement
Alden-Hebron Elementary School will empower students to become life-long learners.
As Alden-Hebron Elementary staff, we will:
- Provide a safe learning environment.
- Create educational opportunities for students to become critical thinkers and problem solvers.
- Engage students with a rigorous and relevant curriculum through the use of best practices.
- Foster a love of learning.
- Support the child academically, socially, and emotionally.
- Differentiate instruction to build on every child’s ability.
- Share responsibility of education by forming a partnership between students, parents, and the community.
- Utilize technology and media to enhance the learning process.
- Engage in continuous professional growth opportunities and excellence.
- Promote respect, responsibilities, and right choices.
January Book Spotlight:
The World Accordingly to Humphrey
Chapter 3: Mrs. Norton
Chapter 4: Mrs. Matla
Chapter 5: Mrs. Carlson
Chapter 6: Mr. Self
Chapter 7: Cameron Norton
Chapter 8: Mr. Grover
Chapter 9: Mr. Tony
Chapter 10: Felipe
Chapter 11: Dr. Ehlenburg
Chapter 12: Sam Hanfland
Raptor Security En Espanol